Dot Money Association (aka “Dot Money Founders Club” or “DMA”) is an organization whose members actively support the implementation and use of Dot Money and the goals of its use including lowering taxes, stabilizing the global economy and ending poverty.
The Dot Money Association is manged by the Global Currency Reserve (GCR) which is the primary administrator of Dot Money. Members of the Dot Money Association pay a one time membership fee to join which helps to finance the implementation of Dot Money. Because of their vital support for the Dot Money DMA members enjoy a special relationship with the GCR. Whenever possible the GCR seeks to reward DMA members for their contributions. Joining the DMA is the closest thing to being a founder of the organization and the best way to get in on the ground floor of Dot Money.
DMA memberships have the the following features:
1. They may be transferred (or sold by the owner) for a small administrative fee;
2. They will remain effective indefinitely and may be passed down relatives.
3. DMA members have a lucrative opportunity to make money by promoting selling memberships to the DMA itself. For each membership referred by a DMA member the DMA members receives a referral fee of 50% of the membership fee sold up to a maximum amount equal to 50% of the amount of the referrers own membership level. For example the maximum referal fee that a $500 USD Bronze member can receive for each referral is $250 USD, even if they referral a new member at Silver or above. Whereas an Elite members will receive a referral fee equal to 50% of any membership level referred.
People who become members of the DMA must agree to do so without expecting any specific rewards other than personal satisfaction of knowing that they are doing something to try to make a positive difference in the world. In fact, members are asked to help promote Dot Money. However, some potential rewards for becoming a DMA member that are under consideration by the GCR and that may only become available after the successful launch of Dot Money include:
1. Members being offered to test new user and program features before anyone (i.e. being first to receive the living stipend).
2. The ability to purchase Dot Money and other products at deep discounts.
3. Rewards payments or other bonus payments being made to members.
4. The potential to redeem their memberships for a lump sum.
At some time the GCR intends to close the program and not allow any new members or place new restrictions on the attainment of membership. Thus if you are interested in becoming a member of the DMA you should do so before new membership applications are no longer accepted.
There are several levels of membership to the DMA and any potential rewards and benefits are given by the GCR in proportion to the membership level. For example members have the right to collect referral fees of 50% of the membership fee for selling new memberships however the referral fee can not be greater than 50% of the membership level of the referring member. The membership levels are as follows:
Bronze: $500.00 USD
Silver: $1,000.00 USD
Gold: $3,000.00 USD
Platinum: $6,000.00 USD
Diamond: $12,000.00 USD
Elite: $20,000.00 USD
HOW TO BECOME A DMA MEMBER
If you are a person who would like to support the Dot Money Project and become a member of the Dot Money Association and you can accept the fact that the entire program is a brand new revolutionary concept may never even launch and for which there may never be any tangible rewards then click here to become a member.